2013 Professional Car Calendars...

The 2013 Tri-State Chapter Professional Car calendars are on the way!

The images for the calendar have been dropped at the printer this morning and as long as we have no major issues, they will be back in had at the end of May. Just in time to make the trip with one of the TSC members to Florida!

The calendars have run a little late the past few years, but we are back on track and should have them in hand for the international meet!

They are here!

:wowguy:

The 2013 Tri-State Professional Car Calendars are finished and a portion of them have been passed on to the Tri-State Chapter members that will be attending the international meet in Daytona!

I am not sure who will be leading the sales drive, but any Tri-State Chapter member in attendance should be able to point you in the right direction. From what I gather, Mr. Rick Duffy, Mr. Frank Marasco, Mr. John Ehmer and Mr. Shawn Blyler will be in attendance and any of them should be able to help in getting you a 2013 calendar.

There will also be calendars available from previous years! Buy one or pick up one of each! Discounts available for multiple purchases!

I want to thank each and every one of you for helping us in the Tri-State Chapter make this project a success! We have been producing the calendars since 2003! 2013 marks the 11th year. This project would not be possible without the photos that have been sent by so many of you and by the hundreds of calendars that have been purchased over the years!

:thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

And thank you, Chuck for all the hard work you do on the calendar, we really appreciate it! As well as the NEW calendar for 2013, I/we will have two boxes of back issue calendars for sale. Even though they are out of date, they are full of awesome pictures that would look great on anyone's garage or man cave wall. I am sure we will have a table set up somewhere in Daytona for calendar sales, so everyone drop by and buy a few. See you all soon.....Shawn

Back