FOR SALE FEDERAL 175 HILL LIGHT Beacon

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I am selling my Federal 175 Hill light Beacon. Beacon is in nice shape and works great, with glass dome. $325 includes shipping. Originaly came off of a 67 M-M.

Josh

I am selling my Federal 175 Hill light Beacon. Beacon is in nice shape and works great, with glass dome. $325 includes shipping. Originaly came off of a 67 M-M.

Josh

Josh wasn't that MY M-M that came off of? So really shouldn't you just send it to me? I will give you fifty bucks for the shipping that way you got something for yourself. :D

That is the one it is from. Kept the ambulance stuff from it because the girl I sold it to only had interest in it as a hearse. The ambulance signs now reside in Danny's 70 M-M, I still have the cott and beacon. Was planing on using the beacon and cott for my Superior. Last I checked, the girl still ownes the 67. I miss that car.

Josh

That is the one it is from. Kept the ambulance stuff from it because the girl I sold it to only had interest in it as a hearse. The ambulance signs now reside in Danny's 70 M-M, I still have the cott and beacon. Was planing on using the beacon and cott for my Superior. Last I checked, the girl still ownes the 67. I miss that car.

Josh

So do I. I only owned it a month or two but because of the legal battle I was waging at the time with my employers, I consider myself lucky I only had to sell two, that car and my 77 Superior Sovereign.

Back