1965 cadillac hearse

extremely hard to tell condition from one bad picture. me I like the wheels just not on that car. the the spray can flat black could be covering all kinds of stuff. as in all these cars you must inspect before you reject.

True, my wife pointed out to me that the rear passenger windows looked plastic but I am not sure. Granted I wasn't planning on buying in any case.

When I do buy though, I would be ok with an ugly matte or primer job as that's really all I need for vinyl to adhere to. As long as its not hiding rust or bondo though like you said.

one will never know what is under there unless you strip it to bare. it's kind of like sausage. you don't have to know what in there to like it.

a good repair you can't see is a good repair. if you afraid of a little bondo(and whats a little bondo among friends) don't get any thing built by Sheller Globe or newer then a 90s.

of course the lead would fail also so that leaves out anything older then that also.

I have always been amused by some one telling me they got t ow and it's never been fixed. you get in there and uncover a line of holes ad filler?? this one did not make it out of the plant or onto the transport or around the corner at the dealer before it's first bump.

me I want to know why they did not drive the car if it's 40 years old and never been in a dog fight.

Back