'58 Superior 3-Way Landau in Canada

it's a good start if you interested in one. hard to tell what has been remove. I would love to find that source for body panels he is talking about.

I wonder how recent some of the pictures are, look at the steering wheel. The horn ring is there in one, gone in another. Outside body panels look pretty solid, well worth saving. This one must be missing the pot of gold hidden in it, because the price is actually reasonable.

I like the vintage photos included in the mix.

Although the burnout isn't something I would do with any of my '60s hearses, I liked seeing it.

I just love looking at old photos of anything cool.
Cars, boats, planes, trains, motorcycles, bicycles, wagons, skateboards, people, surfing, slot cars, unicycles, etc.
In short... people, places and things.

It is in BC Canada given away but the area code.

Darren

John
I thought that two about the steering wheel. I was told the horn is in both bit one is a close up of the dash so you only see the horn ring and not the steering wheel. I just wonder how hard it would be to get it back into the states with customs.

John
I thought that two about the steering wheel. I was told the horn is in both bit one is a close up of the dash so you only see the horn ring and not the steering wheel. I just wonder how hard it would be to get it back into the states with customs.

Bringing U.S. manufactured vehicles back to the United States after they have been exported isn't a difficult practice, from what I have been told by people that have done this. You have to have all the ownership papers in order, and the documentation of the previous owner, along with supporting documents, such as previous registrations. It is best to call ahead to the U.S. Customs at the border crossing to check for exactly what they will want to see in the way of paper work. The biggest stumbling block is to make sure that all the vehicle identification plates are still attached by the original method. If there is any evidence of tampering, then you will have a major problem, so it isn't worth the effort.
I have heard of some people making the deal, only if the seller is willing to deliver the car to the states. That is the best method, if the car is drivable, registered, and insured.

Bringing U.S. manufactured vehicles back to the United States after they have been exported isn't a difficult practice, from what I have been told by people that have done this. You have to have all the ownership papers in order, and the documentation of the previous owner, along with supporting documents, such as previous registrations. It is best to call ahead to the U.S. Customs at the border crossing to check for exactly what they will want to see in the way of paper work. The biggest stumbling block is to make sure that all the vehicle identification plates are still attached by the original method. If there is any evidence of tampering, then you will have a major problem, so it isn't worth the effort.
I have heard of some people making the deal, only if the seller is willing to deliver the car to the states. That is the best method, if the car is drivable, registered, and insured.

My boss has done it, not a major thing if paperwork in order.

John

I see it now, thanks

I heard the same thing from a local car hauler . He said the easiest thing to do is see if the owner will get it across the boarder and pick it up here in the U.S.
He said the owner can bring it here with a lot less hassel then us going to get it.

Back