work no work

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
me I'm betting that this rear brake did not work and hasn't for some time. the master was dry when we got it but the fronts at least worked and the park brake worked.

we took the drums down for a clean up pass and when we got back the girls were settling down for the night. we counted 10 of them across the street were they like to spend the night

Attachments

• IMG_9374.jpg
    IMG_9374.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_9367.jpg
    IMG_9367.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_9368.jpg
    IMG_9368.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_9372.jpg
    IMG_9372.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 202
they are till they show up in number and eat everything. You can't plant tulips they love them. And a number of other flowers are just candy to them. But we have enough wild places in town they don't get all of them. They are hard on small dogs. I have seen the Does hut them down to stomp them. But you know when a lion moves in you don't see many deer then. There hard on pets to.

But as for the brakes we have new slave cylinders waiting to go on. Just hope these dont have the 10MM bleaders .

Regarding your non functioning rear brakes, a quote from a fellow I worked with in the mid 1980's comes to mind "A possibility not to be overlooked"

Ed does live in an incredibly beautiful part of our country!! He is right about the deer though. They are extremely distructive and cause an incredible amount of damage. The deer population is out of control in our part of the world. We REALLY need more deer hunters!!

got to be way to much money for me to do it again. the last deer I knocked down was with a 72 CB combination at 12:30 AM my last day off work. nobody hurt.

they are till they show up in number and eat everything. You can't plant tulips they love them. And a number of other flowers are just candy to them. But we have enough wild places in town they don't get all of them. They are hard on small dogs. I have seen the Does hut them down to stomp them. But you know when a lion moves in you don't see many deer then. There hard on pets to.

The defensive system against deer munching your posies is called Liquid Fence.
Be absolutely sure you are upwind while spraying it,
Dogs, cats & rabbits don't like it either.
Doesn't smell to humans when dried but it sure makes deer unhappy when they can't stand being close to roses or tulips for desert.

Lasts about 2 weeks between applications. Somewhat rain resistent after dry.

Deer will stay about 20 feet from treated plants.

trust me everyone in town has a secret formula. me I got Iris in and hollyhocks. they don't seam to like them. there must be 6 tulips in that one bed. sometimes I get one or two to blossom. just roll with it.

My plants are protected by Remington and / or Smith & Wesson. Firecrackers also work just as well, and there is no clean up necessary. :eek:

Best defense...

12 gauge. Then you can eat the deer for lunch. Solve two problems with one cartridge!

A wrist rocket sling shot and a 45 cal round ball would have knocked any of these down. But then the work would start
I'll just enjoy them knowing if i had to i could get one out my front door. Mean time i got brakes to fix

Back