Hey Fellow PCS People

I have to ask, "Are your husbands as crazy as mine?" Seems like the only thing he can ever talk about are those darn ambulances. :blahblah:

Crazy

Their all crazy...In my next life I'm coming back as either a Professional
Car or one of our dogs. They both get most of the attention.
I guess it could be worse they could be chasing women!!!
When we females all get together this summer we can go on a
super spending spree for female things. We'll show these guys how to
spend money!!! :D

hey wait...

Hey, wait a minute here. Saying we are all alike is like saying all hearses are Cadillacs, or black, or....
Sandy, I thought we were friends.
Mike
61 MM

ps. this promises to be an interesting thread.
M.

Their all crazy...In my next life I'm coming back as either a Professional
Car or one of our dogs. They both get most of the attention.
I guess it could be worse they could be chasing women!!!
When we females all get together this summer we can go on a
super spending spree for female things. We'll show these guys how to
spend money!!! :D

Sandy......... :blahblah: :blahblah:

Good? Bad? For sure different! My wife does not know what pro cars I have or trade on and never see's them and I don't believe ever ridden in them. I guess as long as I don't spend the family fortune on cars I can't get my money back for I am safe. I am free to pursue my pro car hobby but she is not interested in our different kinda world.:yum:

I dated a guy once that couldn't stand the fact that I owned a hearse. He wanted me to put it in Jeremy's name so it wouldn't be "mine", but said I could still drive it anytime I wanted. He said he just didn't know how he could tell his friends that he was seeing someone that owned a hearse. I said, "Then don't". I don't know, this thread just made me think of that..:cuss:

cars

I really do love our cars and I and very happy to be in the hobby with
Paul. We have made wonderful friends and we can be nuts together.
I would really rather sit in the parking lot toghther with you guys
than go on a shopping spree.:thewave:

I enjoyed meeting all of you, but I will take a mall shopping spree any day. The fact that very few wives are on this site tells me something........

wives on the list

Terri,
That you seem to be a minority here does not diminish the fact we love you anyway. We do know that someone has to keep Richard in line and you are the person for that job.
Mike
61 MM

Terri:

I'll go shopping with you! There will be plenty of time to hang out in the parking lot with everyone.

Regarding this hobby, I'm more into it than my husband. I drive the coach more, am on this site almost everyday, and now am president of our Chapter. Six years ago, I never thought I would love this hobby as much as I do; let alone want to get another vehicle.

The more involved I can be in the PCS, the happier I am. Maybe there is something wrong with me. It seems to be of a man's hobby.

Terri:

The more involved I can be in the PCS, the happier I am. Maybe there is something wrong with me. It seems to be of a man's hobby.

Kim, I totally agree. And I worry about myself sometimes, too! As do most of my 'non pro car friends'...

The extent of my shopping at the last meet was going with Sarah, Nick and Larry to Kohl's because Nick forgot his jacket, shirt and tie. Kohl's in Flint will never be the same. Oh, and the trip with Steve to Meijer's because I didn't have a fire extinguisher. Thanks again, Steve!

You could say my girlfriend is as crazy as me, if I dont spot a pro car she usually does. I actually met her at a pro-car event that her dad put on to get the Iowa Hawkeye Chapter started. Her dad, grandfather, and uncle worked at a hearse dealership so she has been around these cars for a very long time!!
She enjoys going "hearse hunting" and gets exited anytime something new arrives in the driveway.

It seems to be of a man's hobby.
Maybe that's a regional thing. I can think of seven female procar owners within a 20 or 30 mile radius of me. These are all females that are in the hobby because of their own interest in it. They either don't have significant others or their partners are no where near as involved in the procar hobby as they are.

My girlfriend thinks all of us are crazy. She doesn't understand our obsession, and doesn't want to. She says it doesn't bother her that i own hearses, and love Professional Cars, but she doesn't want anything to do with them. and said she will never ride in one until she has to. But she said she will come with me to a meet sometime. She did finaly ride in the 67 a cuple of months ago, and actually said it wasn't as bad as she thought. But, i got a feeling its gonna continue to be me and my dad making the trips to meets. She doesn't think i'm crazy for wanting to be a Funeral Director Though, she actually incurages it. Go figure.:confused:

Josh

My girlfriend thinks all of us are crazy. She doesn't understand our obsession, and doesn't want to. She says it doesn't bother her that i own hearses, and love Professional Cars, but she doesn't want anything to do with them. and said she will never ride in one until she has to. But she said she will come with me to a meet sometime. She did finaly ride in the 67 a cuple of months ago, and actually said it wasn't as bad as she thought. But, i got a feeling its gonna continue to be me and my dad making the trips to meets. She doesn't think i'm crazy for wanting to be a Funeral Director Though, she actually incurages it. Go figure.:confused:

Josh

Awh ha! So this explains your non presence at our last PCS function. Didn't we have another good friend we lost this way, too? And don't I recall you dogging him??? LOL :hide:

Back