Awesome '76 S&S End Loader w/Extend Table

It was a northern car and has some rust, needs rear bumper, and windshield. It has rusting starting under the vinyl and has some rust in the rear fender wells, that u can't see till u take the skirts off. It's a pretty good car but is going to need some work for sure before it gets worse. The top was dyed grey it was originally black and its coming through in spots. It dosent have any centennial marks other than the medallion on the sale panels. The bottom on the doors on the inside are rough. Some of The weatherstripping on the rear loading door is missing. It also has an aftermarket edelbrock carb, high performance distributor and dual exhaust. I didn't feel he was going to come off the 5500 too much. I don't know that he really really wants to sell.

Chris, while the car lacks the horse-drawn hearse patterned cloth in the interior as some centennial coaches did, it was originally ordered without a divider, correct? This is the first time I've seen that on a LWB car, and maybe something others haven't seen.

Chris, while the car lacks the horse-drawn hearse patterned cloth in the interior as some centennial coaches did, it was originally ordered without a divider, correct? This is the first time I've seen that on a LWB car, and maybe something others haven't seen.

It was a factory ordered with no divider. It was orginally in service in Wisconsin I think and was white with a black top.

Back