Amazing what you find in your home town!

Bruce Biancalana

PCS Life Member
I stumbled on this 1971 Cadillac M&M Volunteer just miles from my house. It now resides in my collection as a future project. The car has a dark green interior. The original color was Alpine white with Inverness Green lowers. The car was purchased new by Harrisonburg Virgina FD. If there are any in service photos of this car out there out there it would really be appreciated if the could be posted.

1971mmvol032010006.jpg

Congrats on your latest find! It looks like it's in great shape. Will you be going back to the original color scheme?

Incredible Find!

Incredible Find..... Congratulations Bruce! Between it ALREADY being nice and knowing how you do things... it will a museum piece down the road. MM

I used to stumble across finds like that but not as nice as that. Congratulations Bruce, I am green with envy.:specool:

Green

Nice find, Bruce! The mention of a green color reminded me of this photo, which Steve Loftin sent me many years ago. This is a 1972 Miller-Meteor Volunteer from Westminster, MD, painted a nice dark green.

Attachments

• 72mm0001.jpg
    72mm0001.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 175
I stumbled on this 1971 Cadillac M&M Volunteer just miles from my house. It now resides in my collection as a future project. The car has a dark green interior. The original color was Alpine white with Inverness Green lowers. The car was purchased new by Harrisonburg Virgina FD. If there are any in service photos of this car out there out there it would really be appreciated if the could be posted.

I like seeing the Classic 48s and Volunteers with tunnel lights...NICE!

Back