Door Glass 1968 Miller Meteor Cadillac

Just a quick question. Can anyone name a good source for front side door glass for a 68 Cadillac M&M 48 Vol? Had a bit of an oops during repair.

My guess would be any builders glass would be the same in those years. The tempered glass would not be cost effective in small runs. But defently the MM. Used. Is all there is there is no one recasting the glass.

Any '65-'70 M-M front door glass will work, regardless of model.

According to the Miller Meteor 1973 parts book, all 1965 - 1969 front door glass is the same, except for the 3 way hearses. 1970 is all by itself. The only other variable is tinted or clear.

My guess would be any builders glass would be the same in those years. The tempered glass would not be cost effective in small runs. But defently the MM. Used. Is all there is there is no one recasting the glass.

In this instance, your guess is wrong. According to what Tom Casserta told me many years ago when we had the meet in Piqua Ohio, Miller Meteor had proprietary glass, as well as the other body builders. The only glass that was shared across the body builder lines, was the windshield, which was supplied by General Motors, as part of the commercial chassis package.

as I recall the 70 fastens to the riser in a different fashion. the one thing you should not do is question the man that ran the plant. or at least his chunk of it.

60s and 70s were not cookie cutter years.

Left or right, clear or tinted? I think that I might have one in clear, or I know someone that also might have the glass. More information / details are need from you before making the search.

Back