1994 S&S Masterpiece

The one on my 2003 Chev Venture extended cargo van hearse conversion is behind the rear driver side wheel. You can see it from under the van.

The leveling device is above the rear axle that fill the heavy duty rear air shocks. They look like something off a heavy duty truck.

Kinda neat but expensive to have replaced vs standard shocks.

I just did earlier this year.

Darren

For all you folks who own one of these Cadillacs with the theft system. One of our most Beloved German Shepherds passed from Cancer two weeks ago. I decided along with Jan that it was fitting for her to ride to be cremated in our Masterpiece so I went to get it out to load and go. Started it and it ran about five seconds and shut down did this about ten times. At any rate after a few desperate tries I remembered my 88 Corvette. On it you would turn the key and NOTHING wipe the key off wait 20 minutes and away we go. Tried this same thing no go. But as they say on TV "but wait" went to my electronics bench got my De Oxit (electronic cleaner) sprayed it directly into ignition lock BINGO Alice got her last ride as she should have. I have heard nothing good about the theft system on these cars so watch out. Has anyone come up with a way to disable it?

Sorry to hear Pete.

I don't know much about these coaches, the one I have has a small drain on the battery that will run it down in about a weeks time. I pulled fuses yesterday and noticed the fuse for the air pump had burnt and needed to be replaced. I have read the compressor will kick on even with the car off so I'm just wondering if it's going bad and draining the battery. I have not dealt with any the security system yet.

Me I just want a set of struts for my and a way to disable the SSS warning. I still stand by the asumpion that electrical problems will kill car collecting. The fact that they did not do things the same way one year to the next makes it hard for the work arounds to get out.

Back