Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Some before and after pics.:)
364364174.jpg

364363573.jpg

364363523.jpg

A few more here.

and the way it's going we maybe were the next set of cars are going to come from.;) I still love that body style of caddy. it is looking backe to what it should. makes all the work put in worth it. you still have those old side molding of the one you striped? that top lookes really good in the pictures. you happy with how it came out? or I guess the question is, would you use the same stuff again?

Pavement cracks

You need to seal the cracks in your pavement..... Seriously GREAT JOB, and background for the picture too! MM

Wow

The first hearse I bought when I went in business for myself was a '72 S&S that looked just like your beautiful car. It was the best hearse I ever had and I sure wish I had kept it. Congrats on a great looking car.

Thanks, About a year and half ago I went done to Doug Scotts to "just look"well you see what just looking got me.:rolleyes: It had some paint issues but the rest was almost like new. It has a slight exhaust leak and other small issues but I will get to those this summer hopefully. It only has about 30,00 miles on it and is pretty amazing shape and I think it look's a bit better now. :)

you still have those old side molding of the one you striped? that top lookes really good in the pictures. you happy with how it came out? or I guess the question is, would you use the same stuff again?

John, I have those somewhere which ones did you need? The top is original I used 409 to clean it up.

Back