'61 Eureka in SW CO

Nicholas Yassan

PCS Life Member
Who lives near southwest CO and can take more pictures of this hearse or maybe help me buy this great piece of art?? its a Limousine 3way only missing the table!

3550568472_8ab289e4fc.jpg

Very hard to find tables to put back in these older cars

I have a later Superior one that could be possibly used either modified and or used until a replacement could be found.

Attachments

• DSC03599.jpg
    DSC03599.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 495
I tried to find the Craigslist ads for you Nicholas, but couldn't find them anywhere. Not to long ago, two poeple had tables out of early '60's Cadillacs for sale. Not sure if they were Eureka's, but I'm sure some modification to other make's tables could get you by for awhile. Keep searching, and you will find one.

BTW, and interest in a '61 Eureka Cadillac ambulance? I know where a complete, but partially disassembled, one is for sale and hiding :D

Adam

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 500
Do let me know if you get a line on Any early 60's eureka tables! I was thinking of buying the 61 i posted because it has all the three way parts except for the table. I dont think Mr. Lazarous will sell one to me for parts cheaper then shipping this one in CO to chicago! I actually have a '75 superior table with marble inlay and a '73 MM with wood. But really there is no mistaking an original eureka table. Im sure if Joe McDonald opened up his vault I may get a line on some things

adam, is the 61 you pictured is still for sell yet, i would like to find a 1961 or 62 or 58 is what i keep looking for, any info would be great, thanks Rocky

Back