Large Grouping Of Funeral Related Items

Basket was one of the two at Breisch auction. Rest of the items came off the '30 Ford AA panel. Would throw a link back to auction review with pictures but.....since my Super Site Supporter status was stripped without so much as the decency of an explanation I can no longer access certain parts of this site where I have threads.

That 3 way table needs to be kept an eye on or maybe I need to buy it just because. Makes my search for a eureka one seem like it should be turning up one soon.

I cant believe Atti's pictures are all gone. What a waste to remove all that work and information with pictures.

That 3 way table needs to be kept an eye on or maybe I need to buy it just because. Makes my search for a eureka one seem like it should be turning up one soon.

I cant believe Atti's pictures are all gone. What a waste to remove all that work and information with pictures.

Atti's pictures are hosted on a number of picture hosting websites that only he has control of. This website has no control over his pictures what so ever. If you put your cursor on the red x in the square where his pictures would have been, and click the right mouse button, a window will open. Then go down to properties, and click on that. Then you can see where they are hosted.

Here is the information for the first picture in post #1 if that thread.

info_48.png
The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404
Most likely causes:

• There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Retype the address.

bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.

bullet.png
Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

that is because they have been removed from the host site that the link is refuting to. lots of reason for this. one is if you forget to pay your yearly dues to the host site they then take down your pictures or lock you account. another is they go out of business. had both of those things happen to me. thats why I don't put things on the Drop shots site I don't want to lose. you can tell when the pictures are linked from another site, when they have writing between them. when you post to here they are attached to the end of you post.

Back