1995 Eagle Chevrolet Grandeur Hearse!

I have never seen one of these Chevrolets! Long wheelbase coach! 42,000 miles Lt. Blue color needs some Whitewalls!

Posting here because of it being a rare coach!

CW Coach Sales has it posted on the website.

Last edited:
I emailed Carl about this a little over two weeks ago, and he didn't know what the price was going to be and to stay tuned, but I see still no price listed yet :( This is the only one Ive ever seen too, all the others have been the SWB Alternative. Im really interested in this one, so Ive been looking into its history, just waiting back on a couple things about it.

I emailed Carl about this a little over two weeks ago, and he didn't know what the price was going to be and to stay tuned, but I see still no price listed yet :( This is the only one Ive ever seen too, all the others have been the SWB Alternative. Im really interested in this one, so Ive been looking into its history, just waiting back on a couple things about it.

GO for it John!

So what is the History John?

Im glad it went to a funeral home, but Im not happy about this one. I contacted CW a couple times and was told as soon as the price was set they would keep me updated because I wanted this one. Yep, never got back to me, and I was willing to pay a couple grand more, cash in hand, than they sold it for. Oh well, leaves more cash for something else I guess.

I have never seen one of these Chevrolets! Long wheelbase coach! 42,000 miles Lt. Blue color needs some Whitewalls!

Posting here because of it being a rare coach!

CW Coach Sales has it posted on the website.

The new owner has it at the tire shop as I type this having whitewalls installed.
John, when did you speak to them at CW Coach? The car sold to Hub Funeral Home in Grant Park, Illinois a few weeks ago. CW only delivered it to him over the weekend. Not making a excuse, I was just thinking maybe it was already sold.

The new owner has it at the tire shop as I type this having whitewalls installed.
John, when did you speak to them at CW Coach? The car sold to Hub Funeral Home in Grant Park, Illinois a few weeks ago. CW only delivered it to him over the weekend. Not making a excuse, I was just thinking maybe it was already sold.

Quite a while ago, I just looked at my email, they replied on 1-9-2016

I'd like to see some photos of this coach with it's new WW's!

Anyone have any follow up information or pictures of this coach?

Back