1973 MM 3-Way

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5368628871.html

"Asking 6,000 open to offers

This a Landau Traditional Electric 3-way by Coach Builder Miller Meteor. It features the suicide doors that come with 3-way coaches.

Mechanics- A lot of work has been done to this coach, the funeral home that owned it before me rebuild the engine, transmission and suspension. Take it for a test drive to see for your self, I would take this car on a long road trip with no worries. Look under the hood and there is not one spec of rust and you will see a recently rebuild engine with OEM parts.

The rear breaks will need to be re-shoed in the next few months. The AC unit is disconnected and needs a new AC compressor clutch.

New commercial tires with about 300 miles them, I have about $2,000 worth of recites on things replaced and work done.

Body- The body is straight with no rust other than 2 small very fixable 1/2" surface spots (stick a key in it if you want to check NO ROT ). No missing chrome or part, I have the V hood emblem in a box. The hood needs repainting, the rest of the cars looks very good.

The felt in the windows has been redone, the front windshield has been resealed. The under side of the car is very clean, no rust at all!

Interior- The interior is all original and near perfect for a 43 year old commercial car, minor sun fading on door panels, front seat is excellent, dash is super clean no cracks or fading after 6pm. Really it doesn't need a thing.

Please feel free to call me with any questions, I feel my asking price is fair for all the work that has been to this car and I am very open to offers.

She really is in nice shape, she drives excellent you be hard pressed to find a coach of this age that drives this well and is in this condition."

Looks like it's missing the plastic filler panels between the headlight bezels and the bumper, otherwise, good looking car.

The seller wasted his money on those black wall tires! This one really needs white walls! Just sayin.

those fillers must have been junk. you can tell it's origional there missing. the do have them from a plastic place in tex.

Back