Detroit Meet updates please

Dan Brintlinger

PCS Member
Those of us who can't make it to the Meet next week would sure like to see reports, updates, photos, etc. of all that goes on in the Detroit area. Nedra and I hope all have a good trip there AND back home..........here's wishing for NO HARD LUCK Awards this year!:thumbsup:

Everyone, please keep in mind that you can post pictures directly to the forums, and there is no limit, except that you are limited to 8 pictures per post, but you can make as many posts as you like. They should be made in the 2018 International Meet forum. Whenever possible, please tell who's car it is, or who the people are in the picture.
thanks

Those of us who can't make it to the Meet next week would sure like to see reports, updates, photos, etc. of all that goes on in the Detroit area. Nedra and I hope all have a good trip there AND back home..........here's wishing for NO HARD LUCK Awards this year!:thumbsup:

I echo Dan's request.:thumbsup:

My flip phone doesn't take pictures or hook up to the internet. And yes I'm quite happy spending my money else were. Now that we need to stay together i don't even us it to find her in Wal-Mart.

Back