Hospital Sponsored My Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Shepard

Website Administrator / Past President - Golden St
Super Site Supporter
I was contacted by the public relations director of a local hospital recently. She asked if they could sponsor my ambulance for the City of Dublin's (CA) St. Patrick's Day parade. Part of the deal was letting them mount temporary signs with the hospital's name and logo on the sides and back of my rig, and letting the PR Director ride in my ambulance during the parade. They more than covered all my expenses, and wish to use the Criterion for additional events.

Here is a photo from the parade.

DSCF2564[1].jpg

Last edited:
I was contacted by the public relations director from a local hospital recently. She asked if they could sponsor my ambulance for the City of Dublin's (CA) St. Patrick's Day parade. Part of the deal was letting them mount temporary signs with the hospital's name and logo on the sides and back of my rig, and letting the PR Director ride in my ambulance during the parade. They more than covered all my expenses, and wish to use the Criterion for additional events.

Here is a photo from the parade.

View attachment 2

Outstanding Robert and can I say, "Your rig looks fabulous!". I get requests for mine but so far no one has offered any cash. However, the funeral home keeps gas in it and that is a tremendous help.

Congratulations!

Richard

got to say I like that car. mine is sitting under a tarp I need to dig it out and revamp my spirits. time to get it ready for flint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back