1958 Cadillac Ambulance

Im impressed with the ad, it says this is not the ghostbusters car. Its refreshing for someone to say this.
Looks like a nice solid car, but you would think they would take the trouble of opening the doors to take interior shots.

this one has been around for some time. here is my first shot of it it hasn't' changed a lot.

Attachments

• 1958 MM.jpg
    1958 MM.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 386
Looks to me to be a 1958 Miller-Meteor Volunteer ambulance with a 48" headroom. It's even got Futura type "Flite-Streak" body side moldings and trim. Haven't seen one of these in a very long time. I'd say this survivor is exceedingly rare and maybe worth the asking price. I certainly hope some savvy PCS member snaps this one up and gives it a proper restoration. Can you imagine that done up right on an international met show field? Wow!

Looks to me to be a 1958 Miller-Meteor Volunteer ambulance with a 48" headroom. It's even got Futura type "Flite-Streak" body side moldings and trim. Haven't seen one of these in a very long time. I'd say this survivor is exceedingly rare and maybe worth the asking price. I certainly hope some savvy PCS member snaps this one up and gives it a proper restoration. Can you imagine that done up right on an international met show field? Wow!

Believe me when the new owner gets done with this it will be right. He spares no expense on his restore jobs.

Back