1995 Buick Roadmaster Hearse

1995 Buick Roadmaster Hearse For Sale dealer Tulsa Ok. 1995 Buick Superior Funeral Hearse Black exterior has no visible rust or major damage, other than some minor scratches and some missing trim. Black vinyl top is in good condition. Burgundy interior is also in good condition. The passenger window is loose but closes, the driver door trim is loose, the windshield is cracked, and the wig wags, power controls and A/C all work. The LT1 engine and transmission both run good with no known problems, 93103 miles.” https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Buick...AOSwyNxcVLcE:rk:2:pf:1&vxp=mtr&frcectupt=true

Looks like its being sold by a hearse dealership in Tulsa. I live here and have never heard of them. I'm available as a resource if anyone needs more detailed pictures, etc. Let me know

F&M(Fransisco & Monroe Funeral Car Sales) is the only coach dealer in Tulsa and has been there for a very long time. They are very good people to deal with and have a great reputation. They sell/list a lot of their older coaches on eBay.

I would say that they are overly proud of this coach, for some reason. Upon close inspection, it looks to be a $2500 coach on the top end.

This is not the only time I've seen this. I cannot understand why someone will put a vehicle on Ebay, Craigslist, Auto Trader, et al and not even vacuum the carpets or mats off.

The condition of this coach is unusual for this seller. Usually they have them looking good.

What is the reason for not playing the radio? I'm thinking either out of respect for the dead or so that the driver doesn't get so interested in his tunes so that he misses the turn for the cemetery. Just guessing, of course!

I know of one transport company that yanked all the radios the reason was they said you can not hear strange engine noises or problems with head banger music playing,could be the same logic...

i can see not playing the radio during a procession but it shouldnt matter if the rear is vacant

Yeah, people tend to creep up the volume until its louder than they realize. Last thing you want is for the coach to pull up at the grave and through the closed windows you faintly hear "Highway to Hell" I could see it being a problem

Yeah, people tend to creep up the volume until its louder than they realize. Last thing you want is for the coach to pull up at the grave and through the closed windows you faintly hear "Highway to Hell" I could see it being a problem

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo[/ame]

Back