Bier Pin Identification/Discussion

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
There has to be someone on this site that is the "authority" on bier pins and can identify them. Now I doubt that anyone would ever have points deducted at our annual meet for having the incorrect bier pins, but there are a number of us, like Nick Studer, who are freaks about having things as they were when our cars rolled out of the plant.

The bier pins in my '75 S&S Victoria 3-way just look a little too cheap to have been what S&S would have sent out the door with the coach when new. Does anyone on this site have that type of knowledge?? I also have scads of them that I would like to find new homes for, but they were not labeled when I pulled them out of the coaches.

Pins

My old 72 S&S Has the same style in the pics as my 61 S&S , I believe this is what was delivered by S&S . The rollers I changed to the new Eureka style just because I like them and the coach was not harmed in any way by doing this. :)

Attachments

• DSC01527.jpg
    DSC01527.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01553.jpg
    DSC01553.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC05794.jpg
    DSC05794.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 46
Yup! Those are the same cheesy bier pins that came with my '75 Victoria 3-way! I hate them!

I will now keep them with the coach, but use some better constructed and better looking pins.

Back