Just Wanted to Share - The Twins!

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
The Twins haven't been out in public together since June 2010, shortly before Milly's drive out tag expired. I had been thinking about selling Milly, but I finally bit the bullet, bought the tags, paid the sales tax, etc. (would have had to do that anyway), and now I think I'll keep her. Jeremy and I took the Twins out to play at the Snow White cruise in this past Friday night and they got a lot of attention. It's just so neat seeing them together, and I just don't think I have the heart to separate them now (being there were only 3 cars between them rolling off the assembly line at Eagle). They will be making their 2nd PCS appearance together next month at the CW Coach/Spring Grove Meet. See them there!

Attachments

• Twins 1.jpg
    Twins 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 468
  • Twins 2.jpg
    Twins 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 472
  • Twins 3.jpg
    Twins 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 462
  • Twins 4.jpg
    Twins 4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 471
  • Twins 6.jpg
    Twins 6.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 462
One of the twins must be a little confussed... She put her front license plate on backwards...... or is she just being difficult?

I have a set of twins too !

... just not identical twins. Mine are Futura and Landau !

Gotta love having twins !

...except for the cost of gas, repairs, tires, etc.

Enjoy the pair of them, :specool:
Darren

Attachments

• 62 rear ends.jpg
    62 rear ends.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 379
will I for one think it's nice your finely letting them hang out together. nice looking pair like that should be enjoyed.

I love looking at LeeAnn's twins. Glad you've been showing them off. Great headlights, too! I just wish I could get to Cinci to see them in person. :peek-a-boo:

The cars!!!!!!!

You can't get rid of them now, this line of comments could go on for years!

Leeann

You can't sell one !
...that would be like keeping one kid and putting the other up for adoption. You gotta love them both equally and care for them both now that you have them.

Jeremy will help you out by taking care of one and filling it up with food, I mean gas, when you take them out to car cruises. :toocool: Like a good family member that he is helping one another.

Enjoy the pair !

They look great together,
Darren

:clap:

I love looking at LeeAnn's twins. Glad you've been showing them off. Great headlights, too! I just wish I could get to Cinci to see them in person. :peek-a-boo:

The cars!!!!!!!

You can't get rid of them now, this line of comments could go on for years!

Yeah, Steve, you know the older they get the better they get and the more attention they get. The cars! Well, uh, the others, it's all down hill after 40.........LOL Wish you could make it to Cinci, too. Looks like we are going to have a good turnout.

Leeann

You can't sell one !
...that would be like keeping one kid and putting the other up for adoption. You gotta love them both equally and care for them both now that you have them.

Jeremy will help you out by taking care of one and filling it up with food, I mean gas, when you take them out to car cruises. :toocool: Like a good family member that he is helping one another.

Enjoy the pair !

They look great together,
Darren

:clap:

Yeah, I've kinda grown attached to them now. Just don't think I can split them up!

Back