1968 Cadillac Ambulance/Hearse Combination - $7500 (Lodi, NJ)

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4336460341.html

This is not my vehicle.

From the ad:

This is an original Kansas car, with very little rust. The car is in amazing condition, for an unrestored, forty six year old car. The car has a 472 cubic inch v/8 engine, front and rear heat and ac and only 68,730 miles. The car needs minor rust repair, paint and tlc, but it looks good, turns heads and it runs and drives great. The underneath is very clean and solid, as are the floors, however the front matt is worn out "see pictures" The windshield has a crack in it, too.Please call me with any questions you may have. This is a very solid car, that has unlimited potential.

This ambulance/hearse combination was built by Miller Meteor, a premium coachbuilder for many years. Comes with stretcher 'new mattress installed", beacon light, siren "not currently on the car" and removable landau panels for funeral service. Pictures were taken last Summer, but the car is always garaged and rarely used, so it still looks the same.

Asking $7,500 Call Bill at 201 954 3159, NO TEXTS PLEASE!

Bill, is this related to our discussion?

(Just want to know so I don't call him and tell him, only to find it's going elsewhere.)

No Steve, he and I had a nice conversation, I emailed a bunch of pictures and then silence, no response. But, thank you for the lead, I would have been pleased to sell him the car.The man who has agreed to buy it, is from Texas.
When everything is done, I will let everyone know and I hope to bring in a new PCS member.

Back