Great thread on Unity spotlights!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=403869

Hopefully that link will work here. I don't think you need to be a member of the 67-72 Chevy truck board to read it, but if anyone has problems reading it let me know and I will see about somehow getting the information posted here.

I have not read every little bit of it yet, but it appears to be a fantastic resource it you are fiddling around with one of these, with a lot of great pictures of all the components that make up a typical Unity spotlight.

I did a similiar type of thread many years ago on the other board, along with pictures, although not as well presented as the one on the truck website. Probably should do it again, so it will be on our website for our members use, or possibly we can have the author of that post also post it here. Thanks for posting the link... Paul

good stuff. thanks for posting it. a vary simple light with only a few things to go wrong. I did notice he did not tackle the flashing red head. most of us can't keep working .

I will get the info on the 2 sided flashing light done this week. I have several for pictures. Just need to find someone to put the captions to it.

Back