Chev. Suburban Ambulance In Omaha Area

I would bring it home. I have the globe and the outside handle missing. windshield is less the 100 bucks ad easy enough to put in. this one is a national.

Do you need me to check it out for you Ed???? I didn't mention it in my previous post, but I am willing to check it out for anyone seriously interested in it. Plattsmouth is about 20 miles from me.

For those who do not know, Ak-Sar-Ben is Nebraska spelled backwards and the Knights Of Ak-Sar-Ben is/was a fraternal organization here in Nebraska. They owned the horse track in Omaha until it closed and was demolished a dozen or so years ago.

Probably worth more in Chevy Suburban parts than it is as a collectible ambulance. I am surprised that it has not already been grabbed, since these '68-'72 Chevy trucks have such a strong following.

Think it worth saving case in point at Harrisburg Mecam Auction Friday a 67 Chevie restored farm pickup (V/8 stick plain Jane long bed) did $17000.00 not a typo yes $17000.00 similar trucks just as high priced. Ed is right windshields are cheap.

I'd have to make room for it by getting rid of my Buick project. Then maybe no bodily harm would come to me from my wife.......I can just dream

I even have a 350 long block, too bad it's a half country away. Always had a thing for three door Suburbans.

Hell I used to drive that far just going back and forth to college in Midland, MI!! That's not a great distance in this hobby!

Back