'75/'76 Superior Ambulance Quarter Glass Decal

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Does anyone have a good, clear, straight-on photo of a correct '75 or '76 Superior Cadillac ambulance quarter glass decal?? Any help is much appreciated.

If you go to Peter A "EMS classics" website you can see the variation between 75 and 76. The latter more simple.

76 Window Decal

Here is a shot of my '76 side window decal

Attachments

• SideWindow.jpg
    SideWindow.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 360
decal

Kurt, if you find a place to make them I'm in need a set too for my 76, ,let me know please and thank you! and also any leads on curtains or patterns

Joel,
Do you know what was used for paint on your '76 54" ambulance? I love the color of yours. Was it a Cadillac color?

Kurt, I'm not sure what the color is Steve Loftin may know what it's called. I have the car at paint shop being repainted now. It's a dark red kind of like ALF fire trucks

I believe it is called "ALF Red" there are 3 variations of the red...

It is/was what my 70 Superior came in

index.php

Thanks guys! I am getting Ken Novak to trace and photograph the decal in his '72 Superior 54". Apparently Superior used the exact same decal from at least '72 through '75.

My 76 decals looked like the picture Fred posted if anyone has had any reproduced or would be willing to trace them for a pattern for me. Thank you

Kurt, I'm not sure what the color is Steve Loftin may know what it's called. I have the car at paint shop being repainted now. It's a dark red kind of like ALF fire trucks

Your car was repainted after an accident. The original paint code - as ordered by Pat - should be on the Superior data plate.

Attila: For a picked over car, those windows are a great find. I am always amazed at the cars you have found. Good hard work.

Back