End of an Era

Jeff Hookway

PCS Life Member Elected Director
Today we transferred ownership of our 1967 S&S Cadillac high top ambulance to an undisclosed PCS member. We have owned this vehicle since 1989 when we first joined the PCS. He/She may disclose the transfer when they choose. It may have not been in this condition upon transfer.
I'm happy for the new owner.
Jeff

Attachments

• 1967.pdf
    123 KB · Views: 235
I know this may sound funny, but congratulations to the new owner, the former owners and the ambulance, which may actually get back on the road. But, I imagine it was somewhat bitter-sweet for you and Mary.

A big thank you to Jeff and Mary for thinking of me when they decided it was time for their car to have a new home. My girlfriend and I had a great time visiting with Jeff and Mary and the trip went well.

Attachments

• 1967 S&S Professional Jeff 1018.jpg
    1967 S&S Professional Jeff 1018.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 167
A big thank you to Jeff and Mary for thinking of me when they decided it was time for their car to have a new home. My girlfriend and I had a great time visiting with Jeff and Mary and the trip went well.

Jacob - do you now own all of the S&S-Cadillac Professional High Body ambulances now? ;)

Congrats!

Thanks Jacob, I was waiting for the new owner to show their faces. It looks like a big project, not necessarily for the faint of heart. Having said that, those S&S ambulances are a rare sight and it would be fabulous to see this one saved and back on the road. Best of luck!

Back