engine size.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
now remember all I care about is what I'm working on now and I have 3 of them down. so don't want to crowd my head any more. what size engine is in the 99 commercial chassis?

I was not sure found a nice S&S 6 door in the right colors I'm thinking about. now if some one would go get it and move it closer I would do some swapping on a 67 with them. of course the key word is thinking:rolleyes: I have found the 4.9 a vary good engine

If the engine is bad, they are not worth messing with. What is a good 4.9 today, might be a bad 4.9 tomorrow.

The blue interier is kind of a turn off. But the silver and neutral one is ok. But to let others in CW Coach had a number of 6 doors at low prices. If i was closer and could look them over I would most likely pick one up. But i need one that all the side glass goes down but is not heavy tinted with enough power to drag 9 people up and down the hills. I just have not found it yet. And getting them sight unseen has not proved productive.

The blue interier is kind of a turn off. But the silver and neutral one is ok. But to let others in CW Coach had a number of 6 doors at low prices. If i was closer and could look them over I would most likely pick one up. But i need one that all the side glass goes down but is not heavy tinted with enough power to drag 9 people up and down the hills. I just have not found it yet. And getting them sight unseen has not proved productive.

Ed,
Interior photo looks black. Don't assume the it has a blue leather interior just because they have it listed as blue on the web site. It may very well be black.

One of my first collector cars was a 1969 Pontiac GTO convertible, a one lady owner, with all the goodies, it even had the Hurst Dual-Gate shifter. I could go on and on about the cars I let get away. But, here we sit, broken hearted.......

Back