Indiana Chapter welcomes a far away visitor

Lawrence W. W. Wilson

PCS Life Member
The Indiana Chapter of the Professional Car Society played host to a far away member of the PCS this weekend. Our own Ed Renstrom was in the Hoosier state to complete a car deal this weekend. Ed was given the VIP treatment and was treated to lunch and a tour of a fabulous private car museum which he enjoyed very much. It was great to see Ed and in a few months many of us will be on his home turf to enjoy the cars we love. Ed delivered his famous 1975 Armbruster Stageway Pontiac 4 door limo to an anonymous fellow PCS member. Safe travels home Ed!!

Anonymous!? Your a card Larry. A big thank you to K.K. for spending time with all of us and giving us the royal treatment!

Attachments

• 98 hearse 924.jpg
    98 hearse 924.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 98 hearse 922.jpg
    98 hearse 922.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 204
Man i was .missing my PCS fix bad. But that 100 miles of stop and go city traffic darn near killed me. It was a great place to meet really enjoyed it. Once i got there. Getting to gather with Virgil for coffee was good to. Larri had to wok sorry I missed him. Today is a afternoon with Kandys kids the back home to work. I know i left the Stageway in good hands. Jim Harris keep it all those years I was glad to have it for a few.it was a well documented car with the original paper work still with it. Thank for showing me around. I did discover that the trailer makes for good self defense in the it. Got rear ended at the second stop light going out. Just a love tap but the font bumpers on those GM trucks are not a match for steel. Recessed leds far will also. Thanks again guys glad to met a few new faces and see some stuff I would never had a chance to. Hope to return the favor and show you what driving by your self is realy like.

We were able to get the thousand miles worth of grime off of her from the trip. Truthfully it was just a bit dusty! Glad you and your trailer survived the Chicago traffic!

Attachments

• 98 hearse 964.jpg
    98 hearse 964.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 174
  • 98 hearse 960.jpg
    98 hearse 960.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 98 hearse 954.jpg
    98 hearse 954.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 98 hearse 956.jpg
    98 hearse 956.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 176
We made it home Ok arrived with an empty trailer also. tempted to ask about that ford van but luckily it was 6 there time when we we threw. I did discover that one should check the navigation setting after a up grade on the gps. Mine got switched to shortest route. Hence to side round trip threw the windy city.

Back