some progress

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
first of all some how I'm now able to up load to drop shots once again so we have all the 58 pictures up and by the end of the day they will be labeled and in the album. http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747 I'm t a loss to explain but some one has flipped a switch some were. went to Texas and could not when we returned. went to Olimpia and could when we returned. strange.

so since this 67 arrived here at our door. we have made a little progress. the goal was to get it drivable and run it around till we get time to run it threw. but who could drive it with moldings missing and the big dent in the door. so we roughed out the door and have replaced the trim damaged or missing. still working on the fine tuning of the engine. but we can start it and drive it around. stopping is still a question and we need to get into the left rear to see if it's a seal leaking or the brake cylinder. we are thinking the brake. but it's shaping up.

Attachments

• 1967 superior crown combo engine.jpg
    1967 superior crown combo engine.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 1967 superior crown combo l.jpg
    1967 superior crown combo l.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 1967 superior crown combo r.jpg
    1967 superior crown combo r.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 343
I figured the safest place for them is on the car. I got lucky with the dent a few pushes with the hammer handle and she popped out enough. as long as we had the trim pad off we replaced the wood grain on the trim pad it's jut regular contact paper but the heat shrunk other stuff is not salvageable. the used the heaver wood grain off the wagons of the age. but I don't have any of that left

Attachments

• 1967 superior crown left center dooe trim.jpg
    1967 superior crown left center dooe trim.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 297
I had to swap gurneys in the 72 to get Mom so what the heck why walk around it when there is a place for it. but if I find the person that took the bar off the mounts I'll ask him why. you got to tear the whole thing apart to get that rear one back on. but it's time old Fred gets to ride in a crown

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 188
Back