'38 S&S LaSalle Carved Side

Everyone either has a phone with a camera in their pocket, or is standing next to someone who does. Awesome looking coach if the pics represent it, but I would have to see more before I sent any money. Thank you for posting it.

man wants 25 large for a car cant take a picture of the car? but takes a picture of a picture but can't take it out of the plastic? OK it's either a scam or the car is owned buy someone that is either not with us or unable to do it them selves. that's my guess. it may be one heck of a buy. interested parties need check it out

I don't think there is any reason to be suspicious of this listing. It is just a poor job of listing it. The seller may have given these photos and little or no additional info to someone else to list it for them. I would say that this may be a great opportunity for someone willing to ask questions, request more photos, and/or go inspect it.

Okies are all great folks too!!

I have bought a car with a lame old photo of the car and it turned out to be a gem.

I did go look at it in person because of the lame ad before buying it,

Remember, just because you are up with the current digital world, not everyone is.

Also, the majority of people with cars like this are "older" and might not have the skills.

I have several neighbors who have zero digital ability. No computer, no digital camera and no cell phone. One being a former photo studio owner !

Yes, they are still out there.

Darren

P.S. I also know people who are 10 times more computer friendly than me would are "quite" old. Me being a 1/2 century at this point.

I do wonder how they have sold almost 50 items on ebay with the lame photos and practically no info on the car used in this ad.

Darren

I understand the whole not up with the digital world, but you took pictures of pictures of the car but not the car itself?

The person listing this coach on eBay may not have access to the car itself and, possibly, has never even seen the coach before. Person selling the car(owner) may have simply handed these photos to the person listing it for him.

I'm in and around Tulsa daily! I could stop by and take a few photos and verify if it's legit if anyone is seriously interested.

Last edited:
Back