Another trophy to dust

John Royark JR

PCS Member
As some of you know, I take my coaches to about 1-4 shows a week so I have many chances to collect cheap plastic. Well, I took my '49 S&S combo (in ambulance mode) to Sauerkraut Days in a town near me where I stuffed my self with all the free kraut and hotdogs you can eat. At the end I took 3rd place in the Special Intrest class. After getting home and looking at some of my other trophys I realized this is the first time my 49 has won since 2005. I wonder if the fact that I finally got the correct fender skirts for it done (when I bought it it had fiberglass home made skirts that did not look right so I ran the car for years without them) and the S&S center caps (thanks to Dan Scully for the centers) helped any?

I also gave out 5 PCS apps, hopfully we can gain some new members.

John, congradulations on the trophy. we need to see a pic of the 49 with her new fender skirts. I think every pic i've seen of it, it hasn't had any.:weneedpics_smi:

Josh

John, congradulations on the trophy. we need to see a pic of the 49 with her new fender skirts. I think every pic i've seen of it, it hasn't had any.:weneedpics_smi:

Josh

I will take some sometime. In my photo album there is a pic of it with the home made ones.

Josh

Josh, I have updated my photo album, added some pix with the skirts and removed the old pix without them and of the homade ones.
This coach still has along way to go before it is completed but the skirts made a huge improvement.

congrats on the trophy...........

ALL YOU CAN EAT HOT DOGS AND KRAUT...........MMMMMMMMMMMM..........was there something else in your post as well, John???

Back