Accident

My brother Jack Pinner, was hit by a car as he was walking across a parking lot. It happened Friday while at work and the coworker said driver was on his cell-phone. He was taken by ambulance to emergency room around 1:30 PM. The hospital did a Cat-Scan and did not find any broken bones. The most pressing problem it knocked his heart out of rhythm. By Saturday, they had the heart problem corrected. He said feels like he was hit by a truck and sore all over. Said he never saw it coming.

Thanks for posting this. Please give Jack our best wishes for a speedy recovery..
Paul & Sandy

I hope Jack recovers quickly. Thangsgiving will be be special this year. The ride in a truck ambulance is probably what knocked him out of rhythm; he shoulda ridden in a Pinner Coach!

sorry to hear that but glad that everything is going well, rest and take it easy, and hope he is back to his normal soon.

I am soory to hear about the accident, but I am happy to hear your brother is doing okay. Please give him our best wishes.

Please send along our best wishes for a full and speedy recovery from these quarters. We'll hold him and your family in our thoughts.

Russ & Barb

man Jack is one lucky fellow. no sense in him running down to get a lottery card he has used his allotment. I can't imagine being run over at his age. a ground level fall last winter took me out for 3 days. pass on the hope for a speedy recovery and something to laugh about next meet

Prayers to your brother, cell phones and driving don't mix.As a safety manager for a large trucking company we made a "no cell phone use while driving" comoany policy period.This means no hand held or blue-tooth devices while behind the wheel.

Hoping Jack recovers quickly. What did he think of the ambulance ride? I bet he would have preferred to have been taken in a Pinner.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.:thumb: Thats one heack of a way of getting out of going to the inlaws for dinner. just kidding. Hope you get back to yourself soon and have a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving

Back