one of those days

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
you ever have one of those days?? well it seams like they are stacking up around here. someone forgot what day his anniversary fell on.:3_7_11v: repairs cost more then expected. parts don't want to fit just right. one thing leads to another. had a couple cold rainy days with the hint to things to come. lots of stuff to get done before it comes. it this is you, will I have a cure. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jxgchipNwc[/ame].

How did you know how I was feeling? you must be some kind of gall dang Houdini. Well brother ED, you know what this means? Time to dig the coach out the carport and work on this slump. Why I may even hit the freeway a bit.

go for it. I'll send out some funds for the MM weather striping as soon as I heal up from the minor repairs to my 68. sufficient to say I have bought cars cheaper and drove them home.

Well, what can we tell you? After watching the video, the answer to all the blues was getting out for a drive. It was Glorious! We bailed out the carport with our pants on fire, wanted to try and see how the old dog would do with no warm up just rolling out like we were going to a urgent call. Wow, survived and ran very well for no warm up. The gals and guys behind the counter at the airport post office have always wanted to see the coach so we did a time run to see if we could get there in 15 minutes with a preplan encounter with law enforcement which in the direction of the airport you always encounter and sho-nuff right out the gate few blocks from home on a 25 MPH there were the boys but we are always respectfull where and where not to get on step so, 11:15 and the airport staff closed out and are in the parking lot with 3 jets back up to the fence across the road at idle blowing soot and kerosene whafting in the air and the staff plus two female customers are all in the lot enjoying the coach and the one gal customer loves the coach so I asked her to sit in the drivers seat and at 5'6 she tells me she could drive it and feeels confident. The other gal was not sure if she was a daughter to the other, turns out this younger gal and her husband started a LEGO business out the garage and now have a wharehouse and are doing 1.6 Million dollar business in LEGO"S? The other gal sitting in the coach runs a home based upper scale incense business with $145,000.00 worth of stock she runs out of her home. And then off we went to get gas good excuse to keep driving. The streets were dead empty in Minneapolis for 12AM you could of rolled a bowling ball down the road on any avenue and hit nothing pulled in around 2AM

Attachments

• Car port at night..jpg
    Car port at night..jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 101
Back