superior script

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I've been waiting for some time now for a preset from
Canada. it arrived today. Jim will be pleased with this find. who ever Jean-marc had do these did a vary close match. they feel different as there cast from aluminium not the pot the originals are. they feel lighter but stronger. but there dead on. the ones with the holes in them are the 66 ones.

Attachments

• IMG_3257.jpg
    IMG_3257.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 504
What years?

As I get into my '72 Pontiac Superior, I saw these on the post, but couldn't determine the correct years or even where on any pictures they were placed.

Does anyone have placement pictures and correct year usage?

Thanks,

Terry

On the 67, right in front of the rear bumper just below the quarter panel crease.

picture.php

On the 65 Pontiac, the script was almost at the same place as on the 67, right in front of the rear bumper, but in this case right under the BONNEVILLE logo.

picture.php

they are a faithful reproduction. and a fine example of team work. threw PCS members. Dan had a good one he would lone and Jean-Marc had a source that could do them. if you need any you can't beat the price they are about what they would have been new in 66. they don't have the pegs cast so one will have to use the double edge tape to put them on with.

Back