1951 Packard Henney Senior ambulance

1951 Packard Henney ambulance - $2500 (Ida Grove, Iowa)
jcs4s-4035759366@sale.craigslist.org

1951 Packard Henney Ambulance. 4 door. 2500 OBO. Cash Only.

00303_lX8hx5IpE3x_600x450.jpg

00S0S_4x26Kois0op_600x450.jpg

Man, there has been a lot of pro cars surfacing in Iowa lately, Ive seen more show up in the last year than about 5 years combined.

she is missing 3 things that may not be that easy to come by either. one headlight bezel the hood ornament and that quarter glass.

I would say that the headlight bezel and the hood ornament would be the least of its issues. Those could be rounded up within a week.

I'll buy the coffee next time we get to gather if you can just find them in a week. you don't, you buy:D. the rest of the trim is from what I can see is still there you can see the front interior is in there. so find the the missing pieces spend 2.5 to get it a grand to get it home and then all you need is around another 30,000 or so and you can have a sharp old Henny.

I agree with Kurt, the headlight bezel and hood ornament shouldn't be too hard to find. Im sure the Packard guys know where to get them. The curved glass would be much harder to get.
It looks solid on the outside, but Im sure there is a lot of rot underneath, and inside. I know in my case, I would rather have one already done than mess with one like this. Don't get me wrong, it is worth saving, but most people don't want projects. I think he would have much better luck on Ebay, it will get to more people.

Ed,
The guy that you bought your '58 Eureka hood from In Blue Earth, MN will have the headlight ring and hood ornament for this '51. There is also a small yard about a half hour north of Kansas City that would also have it. I still see a lot of early '50s Packards laying around. A lot of these small yards thought that they would be worth something one day. I don't think that day will ever come.

I would be willing to bet the Mr. Hamlin has everything that this car would need in the way of missing parts in his garage. And, if he does not, he'd know where he could get them....quickly and relatively inexpensively.

Back