Anybody else ripped off by hearseclub.com for some purple lights?

I guess I'm a fool and should have done for checking. I was all excited when I got my coach and found this website store that "sells" purple headlights. Saved up some cash and placed an order in November of 2013. Still have received nothing but a 3 emails back with excuses, all emails reponses to my emails. I've requested my money back several times, but I think he spent it. Anybody else have any dealings here, good or bad?

I guess I'm a fool and should have done for checking. I was all excited when I got my coach and found this website store that "sells" purple headlights. Saved up some cash and placed an order in November of 2013. Still have received nothing but a 3 emails back with excuses, all emails reponses to my emails. I've requested my money back several times, but I think he spent it. Anybody else have any dealings here, good or bad?

Ordered some think in 2012 but got what I ordered no problem?

I would guess they have run out of there run of them. so now Zack is trying to get enough orders to pay for another run. sounds like they are not coming in. the price on the colored headlights was up there. Danny were they colored glass or coated?

Danny were they colored glass or coated?

Ive also wondered this. If they were just coated, many have had good luck using stain glass paint and doing them yourself. I was going to try it once, but then I found out you could get a clear or a frosted stained glass paint and wan not sure what would be the best.
As of the original question, I have never bought anything from them, but I have not heard of anyone not getting the product they ordered, but I have heard they are not the fastest on shipping, but no longer than 2 months.

Ive also wondered this. If they were just coated, many have had good luck using stain glass paint and doing them yourself. I was going to try it once, but then I found out you could get a clear or a frosted stained glass paint and wan not sure what would be the best.
As of the original question, I have never bought anything from them, but I have not heard of anyone not getting the product they ordered, but I have heard they are not the fastest on shipping, but no longer than 2 months.

I ordered in November, have heard excuses back three times, and have been requesting a refund to silence for the last two months.

Im sure you will get them when they are back in stock and they are always nice about sending some other free items to thank you for your patience.

They are not colored glass, but painted on and will fade and the paint chips off in time when exposed to the elements.

Just letting everybody know that I did finally get my money back after very politely talking to Paypal. Normally they won't open any kind of investigation/compliant after the 45 days, but guess being calm with their phone rep. worked wonders. After a month of no replies to my request for a refund, after calling Paypal I had one two days later. I'm not out on the web spreading one opinion or another, I just wanted to know if any of you had had the same experience. And if you are going to order anything from that website, If you get to day 40 I would highly recommend cancelling your order and trying again at a later date if you are feeling ambitious.

Back