Spam Alert!!

Skip Goulet - Deceased 1945 - 2018

August 19, 1945 - July 26, 2018
Members of both the PCS and PCI are getting hit with spam on their emails. I received what appeared to be an email from Lou Farah. It looked suspicious so I replied to Lou's email and he emailed everyone on his email list that it was spam. Same thing happened with Fred Swiehart.

If my email is being used I haven't heard about it yet. Everyone please be cautious!

Thanks. Does it have a certian subject line?
when I send an email i always have something in the subject line, Ive noticed alot of scam emails that appear to be from members do not, or they say they are stuck out of country and need money.

I received emails from both Dennis Svoboda and Fred Swihart yesterday. Neither of them had a subject matter so I opted not to open them. Looks like that was a good decision on my part. I never open emails with no subject matter, even if I know the person who sent it.

I carefully check every new website member to keep the spammers at bay. So far, none have penetrated our site. You might get spammed by people that are PCS Website members that you communicate with, however, I know of no spam coming directly from this website. If a spammer gets into your email account and steals all your contacts, then you need to investigate how it happened. Most likely, you did something that gave them access, without your knowing it.

My email list did get hit. I also noticed that I was getting back emails that said they were undeliverable to people I have not sent out any emails to. Sorry to all that received one from me, especally to those I don't normally communicate with.

Back