Sharing pics a friend sent

Bryan, Welcome to the site. Great vehicle & w/ an interesting history. Enjoy.
Will you be keeping the "Monocles" logo on the coach?

Hi Joe!

Well, my California brethren may hate me for this, but I'll be painting over the Monocles logo. I do recognize the great garage band history in that beautiful, hand painted logo, but it's just not me. My vibe has always been a good, clean, rolling stock coach with zero customization.

My pal Norm who sold it to me has given me a great binder with as much paperwork as he could get and added a hefty amount of his own.

The only plans that I have for it is to clean up the body, paint it black, add some repro hubcap medallions and to put period correct whitewalls on there. The coach really is in remarkable condition as it is and it's a real survivor!

Although I won't be doing a Pebble Beach restoration on it, I'll clean it up to be a good, solid driver. These hearse are cars and cars are meant to be driven!

So, see ya on the road! :)

Bry

If my memory is correct, I believe I met Bryan and a lady friend one night at the Burbank Holiday Inn when I was down there for one of the Burn Runs with Lou Farah. I know how passionate he is about these cars & I know this car has found a good home. Welcome aboard, Bryan!

Hey there, Rick!

I remember meeting you too and I'm flattered by your kind comments! I really do try and maintain these great old coaches as best as my wallet will allow!

And you betcha....I ALWAYS have some good arm candy where ever I go!

Hearses make us friends, but dames make the man! ;)

Bry (hearse enthusiast and relentless womanizer)

Back