Need your help with Friday night video

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016

November 29, 1950 - January 16, 2016
The DVD Of the International Meet in Florida is progressing quite well, however we need your help. If you have videos of the light and sound show, minus the sound for Friday nights awards banquet, we need it. Besides the one video shot by Jon Powers, which is excellent but shot from quite a distance on top of the hotel roof, I have received no other videos of the light show. What we need is ground-level close-up video of the light show.

Would it be possible for you to either send me a link via e-mail to where your videos are posted, or would it be possible for you to e-mail me the video file.

Thank you so much for all the pictures you posted about The International Meet in Daytona Florida. You always amaze me with your wonderful photography.

Thanks in advance.

Your fellow professional car enthusiast,

Mark

The DVD Of the International Meet in Florida is progressing quite well, however we need your help. If you have videos of the light and sound show, minus the sound for Friday nights awards banquet, we need it. Besides the one video shot by Jon Powers, which is excellent but shot from quite a distance on top of the hotel roof, I have received no other videos of the light show. What we need is ground-level close-up video of the light show.

Would it be possible for you to either send me a link via e-mail to where your videos are posted, or would it be possible for you to e-mail me the video file.

Thank you so much for all the pictures you posted about The International Meet in Daytona Florida. You always amaze me with your wonderful photography.

Thanks in advance.

Your fellow professional car enthusiast,

Mark

Nothing from me Mark this time, it hust was not the same without sirens. I look forward to seeing the vid.

Back