Ed, Where Are You?

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I just got to thinking I haven't seen Ed on the website lately. Just wanted to make sure everything is going ok up your way.

Josh

made it home this afternoon. got in about 2 MDT. boy did we leave Fl at the right time one more day stay and we would be stuck on 10 still. of course some people had to bring part of Fl home with them. we thought we might not get out. the credit card company still had a block on the card for gas. I could eat ad lodge buy junk in the tourist traps but no gas. we had run out selves short on cash and a deal or two did not go as planes so we were counting the pennies to get out of Fl and threw Ga to Tn were we could used the card again to get gas. I'm betting the God father was to blame for all my troubles. he wanted that senor first place trophy he had picked out. put the hex on the limo and just to be sure the block on the credit card. some guys will do anything for a tin cup. we did OK going home but some of us travel better then others

Attachments

• IMG_5815a.jpg
    IMG_5815a.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5817a.jpg
    IMG_5817a.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5819a.jpg
    IMG_5819a.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5820a.jpg
    IMG_5820a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5844a.jpg
    IMG_5844a.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 124
With the pink flamingo's in the front yard, you are now official Florida Rednecks....

Back