The day has come....

The meet is now underway and excited so many have arrived so early. Weather is supposed to be beautiful all week and actually COOLER than what they are having up north.

Come to Florida the coolest state in the union.

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 437
Darn Illnesss,will get better I hope,until then have a good meet,and say hey to everyone from the canadians who couldn't make it, as for me Hank Williams Sr and Jr summed it up best "theres a tear in my beer":cheers::smileflagcan:

I cant beleive its cooler there than in Iowa, maybe I should of went. Its nasty here today, high of 94 and with heat index in the triple didgets. :cry::snow_smi:

Have fun everyone!!!

Home

Just arrived home after a long evening of travelling. Thanks to Richard and Bill for a great meet. For the first time ever I was not a parking lot rat, opting for a week at poolside. I am sporting a great tan and a week of doing absolutely nothing. The only thing better than the week away was the greeting when we got home from the dogs and family. Met a lot of new people, got to know some of the regulars even better and got to see some cars we never saw before.

Yes, it is true, not much parking lot hanging out this year.....not when you have a pool, hot tub, fire pits and a bar right behind the hotel, and the beach and the ocean right behind that! Had a blast with Ron and Barb Devies and Rocky's crew hanging out at the fire pits at night making S'mores and having beverages while listening to the waves roll in and out. Not to mention White Bikini Girl, huh, Ron?! Damn........ Anyway, here are some pics from behind the hotel....

Attachments

• PCS2012 010.jpg
    PCS2012 010.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 147
  • PCS2012 166.jpg
    PCS2012 166.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 145
  • PCS2012 034.jpg
    PCS2012 034.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 153
  • PCS2012 014.jpg
    PCS2012 014.jpg