F + B Ambulance rolls again!

There are previous threads regarding both these F+B cars, and it's been widely speculated that they have both been crushed years ago because there's no longer a current need for pro cars of this era.

But the F+B pilot car apparently made appearances on both CHiPs, and Charlie's Angels.

"Mother's" 1975 heavily customized Chevy van was apparently given away at some radio station giveaway in the 70s but has never been heard of since.

The Dodge Monacos, probably suffered similar fates...at the crusher.

I might just have to make more screen captures of the Mother Jugs & Speed movie, to capture the yellow and green CB car from Unity...lol.

I loved that scene when they were running code 3 through a golf course, with the BM Super Chief screaming all the way, and that heavy duty suspension flopping that thing around like a dying fish.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-anyone-remember-the-movie-mother-jugs-and-speed

I also recently realized that the 1972 Superior Cadillac from the movie was a 51" hightop Superior, I used to think it was a top-of-the-line 54" Superior but it actually was only a 51", and appears to have been minimally optioned but it did have a 184 and Q2B...with non-factory bull horns.

Back