Briley Loves Ambulances

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
My little Briley loves the 63 Superior. She calls it the "ambiance" which is close enough for me. She keeps asking to go into the garage to see it. Here she is so very proud to be in the back!

Attachments

• image-1690975534.jpg
    image-1690975534.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 250
Kids loves unusual cars, my son Eliot, 3 years old too when I took the picture helped me to fix the headliner and still love to get a ride with the Pontiac!

My three daughters grew up around ambulances. They got to ride in every fire prevention and festival parades that our organization was invited to participate.

I even had them convinced that Paramedic Daddy could do way more cool stuff than ER Nurse mommy.....:D

she looks good in there to. funny what a child will pick up on. sometimes it sticks on them some times they only have found memories

Grandaughters love old ambulances . . . apparently

Still trying to figure pictures out here. Took the Pontiac to it's first car show(since I've had it) Sunday in Kenosha, WI. Great, casual show, big show field, one other procar there, a hearse which I only saw as it was leaving. Therese brought one of my daughters and three of the granddaughters to the show. The 17 month old twins LOVED the ambulance, and wanted to sit on the back on "papa's" lap the whole time. The two year old was fascinated with the cot. I'm teaching them to not say Ghostbusters. My daughter is going to help me post the pictures later this week hopefully.

Back