Junk Yard Visit Today In SD

my guess would be mid 40 to 53 sedan delivery would be the same. I have not had a notional apart. but normal construction in these is screwed to the wood floor and a angle bracket up by the top shelf the sliding glass framed is screwed to the top bow and the shelf on the divider some times to the side wall also. I will go to the other computer and look over what I have. but not a lot from that angle.

you can come on up and get it. Kurt will meet you and take you down. if you do let me know I'll join you for coffee it only 300 miles from me.

but as for pictures of the divider on a 49 National Chevy Joe would be as close as I can get. been snatching up all the Pontiac I see but no Chevy. still not a lot of difference as they are the same body shell.

here is the back side of my 53 once again not a lot of help as it still together.
but it will give you a Ida what Armbruster did it. funny as they only had so much to work with other then glass size and door placement they look pretty much the same. the first one is Joe's 51 national the other set are my 53. from the front.

Attachments

• 1951 National 1.jpg
    1951 National 1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_9974.JPG
    IMG_9974.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 324
I was just up there a week ago. Nothing has changed there. They were answering the phone while I was there. Thy calling at a different time.

52 Chevy Barnette Combo

We now own this beast and have got what we needed. Let us know if you need car, and or parts. Lots of good stuff but car is rotted.

Last edited:
Back