1965 Superior Rescuer For Sale

Keith Snyder

PCS Member
The ad claims:

This vehicle is part of Hollywood Movie Car Auction - Los Angeles, CA.
VIN: Z5186290 - 54,744 Miles Showing -- An absolutely period-correct ambulance with nearly every accessory and trim-piece intact. Looks absolutely jaw-dropping in person, runs and drives well - even the lights work. Built by Superior Coach - the best in the business at the time. Supposedly used in the filming of: E.R., Argo, How I Met Your Mother, Ralph Lamb Project, Snake and Mongoose, Longhorn Steakhouse, Vegas, American Horror Story - Season 2, MMS6, Inherent Vice, Shangri-La Suite, Aquarius - Season 1, The Nice Guys, Eisenhower Medical Center: Festival of Lights Parade, Aquarius - Season 2

See it here:

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/1965-...Unit-0039/30968627/LotDetail.asp?lid=30968627

Those quarter panels are a major mess!! Hard telling what you will find under that spray job. I wouldn't recommend even thinking about buying this one without checking it out in person!

will for 300 bucks I would take the chance the lights weren't cracked. but there is most defiantly some not right with the wheel openings.

Back