62 Superior Combination wiring diagram?

I am trying to find how power gets from the switch panel to the roof beacon. I thought it ran up the passenger side A-pillar. The dash is still intact and I lose the wire (which has power at the switch) after only about 12" when it goes into a larger bundle.
I am guessing it is a single wire, and the ground is achieved between the chassis of the light and/or the threaded stem thru the roof.

Also, there are a couple wires that were broken in the left rear door rocker channel that I have no idea what they control.

I have the Cadillac portion of the wiring in a diagram, but the coach specific circuits are a mystery.
Does anyone have a diagram of the Superior installed circuits?

Make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy and disconnect your battery when your not operating the car. My buddy list his car after his kids hooked up a new radio for him, and didn't tape up a lead from the battery he guesses. Electical shorts and damaged wiring is common on older cars, my Kaiser's are great for shorts and they didn't have fuse boxes. Just hate to see a valuable car damaged.

Won't help with what he needs.
Although Superior titled the book "Parts and Service Manual," it appears to be all parts and not to have service instructions.

Back