Radiator hose

Does anyone know the Gates or other make number for lower radiator hose for 1962 Cadillac Hearse (Eureka)?

I have been using a flex type not right for the application and it kinks some.
Listing for 1962 Cadillac hose is too short not correct for Commercial Chassis.

Thanks
Ricky

The Gates numbers for all 1962 Cadillacs:

Upper hose: 20437
Lower hose: 20516

My Gates catalog is dated 1978, so it may have been superseded.

Thank you for info however I bought Gates 20516 because that what was what was listed for 62 Cadillac. It is way too short. Will not reach to radiator at all when put on water pump.

As far as I know I have stock Radiator. It is mounted correct I think as I cannot see any other way to mount it.

I always get the weird car problems.

Ricky

Just because the radiator is mounted correctly, doesn't automatically mean that it is the correct radiator. Look for any numbers on the top radiator tank, or along the sides of the radiator for a tag that might have a part number on it. This number might help to identify what vehicle that radiator belongs to.

At this point in time don't be sure you got the correct gates hose you may have gotten a mislabeled one. Many times mislabeled were returned and just put back in stock due to dumdums in the wearhouse. I would suggest a return and reorder if you can.

Actually I bought 2 of them so I would have a spare. Bummer they are both the same.
Thanks though Peter.

No markings on the radiator that I can find. Will check further.
Thank you Paul
Ricky

Back