1962 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo 75 Series

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252044048897?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

1962 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo 75 Series; bid as of Fri. 2016 (MT) = $305.00

Seller Quote:
"Cadillac was in Pawn Stars Packed heat Episode. I had her shipped from Nevada. I don't have the time or money to put here where she needs to be. It breaks my heart. She has a new rebuilt 390, that I haven't had time to put in her yet (pic#11). She has an extra tranny in the trunk, The interior is in great shape. The body need some TLC. There is a cancer spot on the top of the passenger front door (pic #10), the dash was taken out to start rewiring but never got a chance to do so. Pic #11&12 is the rear window where there is rust and the start of cancer is forming. Pic #9 is foot rests and in front of the foot rests, seats can be pulled out (pic#8). If you have any questions or want more pics, please don't hesitate to ask."

I spoke with the seller...she is an inexperienced seller...this is her first selling experience on ebay. She should have put a reserve on the car/engine. She is going through a divorce...needs the money to hire a lawyer...child custody issues...
Even though I could use it, I am not capable of taking her car and motor and leaving her with practically nothing for it. I have to sleep at night. I encouraged her to delete the listing and relist it with a reserve. I realize that I could have virtually taken her property, but there are more important things in this life than having things. I am a father and a husband; it is my responsibility to be a good man. My project will happen...I am not worried.

true vary true but the car in fact is really not worth more then a grand in pieces. now she has nothing from it. she re lists it with a reserve way high then it doesn't sell. she has lost time. the only thing one would be buying is the engine and tyranny that is out of the car. and from the pictures the engine was not completely put together and has most likely never been fired. one is trusting that it is not now frozen from moister getting into the fresh cylinders. it puts every one between a rock and a hard place on a car like this. most people would only get it as a parts car and see later what it is. the car did not put her into her troubles and she is better off with something then the car. right now it's a liability not a assist

Last edited:
I agree that she has less than she thinks, but I believe that she has more than the auction would have fetched. I thought the same as you about the engine...It looks very pretty...However, she acknowledges that it was built about three years ago by a local acquaintance & business owner.

Back