Cruisin Michigan Ave., Emergency Response Vehicle Display

The second annual Cruisin Michigan Ave., Emergency Response Vehicle Display is going to be held on Saturday, July 10, 2010 from Noon - 5:00 P.M., on the grounds of the Dearborn Heights (Michigan) Justice Center. Emergency vehicles that will be on display will include ambulances, fire apparatus, police vehicles and towing recovery units. There are no registration fees and each vehicle that enters the display will recieve a dash plaque. A parade of vehicles taking part in the display is planned for.

We are still looking for additional ambulances to take part in the display and be part of what we are calling "Ambulance Row." So if you can bring a vehicle to the display please contact Anthony Rzucidlo via e-mail at ajr107@peoplepc.com ASAP.

We are still looking for additional ambulances to take part in the display and be part of what we are calling "Ambulance Row." So if you can bring a vehicle to the display please contact Anthony Rzucidlo via e-mail at ajr107@peoplepc.com ASAP.

Hey Anthony call Russ. Rumors are he has a 71 Lifeliner but since I have never seen it, he could just be making that up trying to fit in with the PCS people. :yum:

Hey Anthony call Russ. Rumors are he has a 71 Lifeliner but since I have never seen it, he could just be making that up trying to fit in with the PCS people. :yum:
i did see pics of it while at the chrysler museum for that Walt McCall program

Last edited:
Back