1963 Cadillac Miller Meteor Flower Car AWFUL!

1963 Cadillac Miller Meteor Flower Car You gotta see this MESS Rare, very unique vehicle built in Findlay, Ohio by Miller Meteor. Fewer than twenty were built each year. This one was used in NYC in the '60s and '70s for police, politicians and gangster funerals. It later served as a Coney Island promo car with rear sealed to serve as a pool for a mermaid. Later it was used in NY by a fellow who did furniture repairs. He'd haul antique dressers and such back and forth from his shop. I found this car in a Pennsylvania junkyard laying on its belly in very rough shape. The floors were rotted away, there was a lot of rust and missing parts. It was not a good candidate for restoration. I decided to build the ultimate redneck pickup truck, the "Cowboy Cadillac". I found a good set of front fenders from Arizona, repaired all rust out, chopped back deck down, fashioned new rear wall of cab with '60 Ford p.u. window. Fabbed ultra tall fins for that jet-a-way look. Skirts are homemade from the part of the deck that I removed. Much Texas stuff on this car, as you can see. Lots more not pictured that does go with car. To include: Marx Toy Alamo, mock ups of cities of Houston and Dallas, Longhorn cattle drive, illegal aliens crossing Rio Grande, 30 or so photos of famous Texans, many of them musicians, with frames for hanging in rear deck. I wanted to finish this car myself and drive it to Texas, show it off, and take it to the Art Car Parade in Houston. Health problems say no and someone new needs to take over. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Cadil...ash=item4d6aef11e9:g:jDoAAOSwzRlaS8ma&vxp=mtr

WHOOPS! meant to post this about the 63 Cowboy Cadillac. Please accept my apologies. That thing is hard to look at. I guess it got me all shook up! :D
(the car in this post looks pretty nice)

Beautiful modifications!!! :eek: Denny.. I moved your posts to the proper thread, and added a picture, so others will understand your comments. It is a shame that you just don't appreciate modern art......:argue::argueing::beatdeadhorse5:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 439
Beautiful modifications!!! :eek: Denny.. I moved your posts to the proper thread, and added a picture, so others will understand your comments. It is a shame that you just don't appreciate modern art......:argue::argueing::beatdeadhorse5:

I knew those horns from Richard's Lifeliner would find a good home!

Well, it is a very restorable M-M flower car. Those obnoxious fins are probably just pop-riveted over the original fins. Those front bumper ends alone are pretty valuable!
Those "cruiser skirts" look to be very loosely attached as well.

The biggest issue that it has is the missing stainless steel!

Better look again that a chopped up hearse. But a lot of great parts there. I would clean it up and drive it.

I would say that it was a flower car. The roof has been modified on the back-side, but it is a M-M flower car roof. Not worth his starting bid.

The back picture showed a swinging tailgate. So you may be right. Having never seen one out of the shell if the stainless tub it looks way long and the sides wide to me. .

It's pretty messed up! The more I look, the worse it looks!

Can't really imagine anyone taking this one on with the intent of restoring it to original.

now me I love the statement to far gone to restore so I build this out of it. but from his description they had all ready been using it as advertising rig and it was fairly will chopped up when he found it. I just look at it and say a lot of work getting it here and hope he enjoyed doing it. sure a far cry from what it was

Attachments

• 1964 MM coupe LaFlure.jpg
    1964 MM coupe LaFlure.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 177
Back